drink healthy mango and celery smoothie
Yield is 1 glass
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup chopped kales leaves
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 1 medium stalk of celery
- ½ cup ripe mango chunks
- Wash and prepare greens.
- Cut celery stalk into the 1-inch strip to facilitate easier blending.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
If mangoes are not in season, you can substitute with a fruit like a pineapple or strawberry.
- Smoothies loaded with kales , parsley, and celery this super green smoothie is packed full of nutrients and vitamins and tastes good.